Last Updated: 03.01.24
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device's browser that help websites remember things about you. Cookies can be used to store your preferences, analyze web traffic, and personalise your online experience.
2. Personalisation: Cookies help us remember your preferences and provide you with a personalised experience based on your interactions with our site.
3. Security: Cookies contribute to the security of our website by assisting in the detection of malicious activities.
Types of Cookies We Use
1. Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of our website. They enable you to navigate our site and use its features.
2. Analytical Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyse how visitors use our website, which helps us improve its performance.
3. Functionality Cookies: These cookies remember your preferences and choices to provide a more personalised experience.
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies through their settings. You can choose to accept or reject cookies or receive a notification when a cookie is sent. However, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain features of our website.
Updates to This Policy